Friday, November 16, 2007

I Am Back!

I had misplaced my account log-in information. Hopefully now I can keep this thing current. Things are going well in (very cold) Roanoke, VA. I have been spending the past couple of weeks decorating for Christmas (I will post photos soon)! Why so early you ask???, well I do a ton of decorating and it takes forever. If I don't start early then I don't have time to sit back and enjoy. We are trying to decide who we are spending our Thanksgiving Holiday's with. It is the whole - your family or mine? issue. I do realize the Thanksgiving is mere 6 days away. We don't usually make decisions until the VERY last minute. Anyway - I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! God Bless...

3 comments:

Leah said...

Glad to see you are back!! It was soooo nice to talk to you this past Sunday!!!!

Scott and Libby said...

Wow!!
It is so nice to see you guys!! We miss you oodles. I hope life is treating you well.
Blessings
Libby

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

I came across your blog and would like to keep in touch. I hope things are going well for you.