Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hey There,

Well, I am brand-new to the blogging world. Here goes... I have really wanted to get back in touch with some friends from the past - and I figured this was a good way (thank you, Helen Trueblood). I hope that all of you are doing great. We are good. We are living in Roanoke, VA. Ashley is now 9 years old and in the 4th grade at Parkway Christian Academy. We attend Parkway House of Prayer where Jeff Keaton is the pastor. Curtis is still employed with Estes Express Lines and I am still a stay-at-home mom. I would love to hear from some of you!!!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Oh my word!!!! Imagine my surprise when I found your comment!!!! Thanks for letting me know about your page!!! I need to call you!! I hope your number is still the same!!!

carla said...

WOW!! Glad to hear from you guys.
Andrea will be pleased to keep in touch. I'll have her check her blog. I'm glad you were able to see Danielle's pictures. It's hard to believe she is married. Blogging is a great way to keep connected. WELCOME!!

Betty said...

Hi Sherri. So glad to see you have joined the blogging world. Hope life is treating you well.

Patty said...

It was a nice suprise to find your blog. I also love to reconnect with old friends and make new ones in this crazy blogging world. I did not know that you were in VA now.
You have a beautiful daughter. You can check out my blog to get a update on my life.
Patty(Russell)Stamper